1. Which is an advantage of teacher made tests over those of standardized
better adapted to the needs of the pupils
2. With the number of senses to be stimulated to criterion, which one
should be first in the list?
Audio aid c.
Audio-visual aid d.
3. Which refers to the Filipino trait of practicing conflicting values in
different venues with different social groups?
4. Richard excels in classifying different types of leaves and rocks. He
loves to collect specimens and catalogs them. His strength is
naturalistic intelligence c. spatial intelligence
intelligence d. existential intelligence
5. Students C says " bahala na” and braves the storm for a test. In this
situation which is expressed by the students " bahala na”?
lack of self-reliance c. Lack of foresight
Willingness to take risks d.
6. It is easy for children to learn language because each person as a
Language Acquisition Device that predisposes one to acquire language. This
theory is espoused by________.
Gardener c. Chomsky d. Piaget
7. Miss Cortez is teaching a three-year-old boy how to put on his shirt.
She might first reward him for placing his right arm in the right sleeve, then
the left arm min the left sleeve, then buttoning the front of the shirt, then
tucking the shirt into his pants. This
technique is called.
8. According to Erikson’s theory, the child aged three to five is largely
9. Teacher S wants to show to the class a magnified picture of Mayon
Volcano mounted on a bond paper. Which one will she use?
Overhead projector c. Slide
Opaque projector d.
10. Teacher V wants to check prior knowledge of his pupils about water
pollution. She writes the main topic water pollution in the center of the
chalkboard and encircles it. Then she asks the pupils to provide information
that can be clustered around the main topic. Which technique did the teacher
Deductive teaching c.
11. After having been humiliated by his teacher, student B evaluates that
teacher very poorly despite teacher’s excellent performance. Which trait is illustrated
by student B’s behavior?
Rationalism c. Personalism
12. In her desire to help the children build their vocabulary, she maintains
a small board at the corner of her classroom for the Word of Day to teach the
children one new word each day. Which method of vocabulary- building does she
Incidental attention to building meaning
All of these
Direct vocabulary instruction
13. Conducting follow up studies of graduates and drop out is guidance
service that falls under
individual inventory service
14. Teacher F helps pupils determine the pronunciation and meanings of words
by analyzing roots, affixes, and derived forms. This process is called
contextual attack c.
phonetic analysis d.
15. Researches conducted show that teachers expectancies of students often
become self-fulfilling prophecies. What is this phenomenon called?
Ripple effect c.
Hawthrone effect d.
16. Age two (2) is usually described as the " terrible 2’s” because,
according to Erikson, at this stage the child tends to be
assertive in words and in actions
17. Peter is able to gain a lot of friends. He is well-linked and popular
among other students. He has a natural
flare for making people laugh and is almost always ready to help them. He
possesses what is called:
intra personal intelligence
18. Jones, age 7, was removed from her class frequent fights with other
children. She refused to be disciplined and was to focus in class only for very
short time. She also has frequent tantrums. She is suffering from
attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
d. learning disability
19. Which ones are two-dimensional representations of earth’s geographic and
/or political features?
Mock ups b.
Models c. Globes d. Maps
20. Studies in the area of neurosciences disclosed that the human brain has
limitless capacity. What does this imply?
Pupils can possibly reach a point where they have
Every child is a potential genius
c. Every pupil has his own native ability and his
learning is limited to this native ability
Some pupils are admittedly not capable of learning